Regional performing arts grants give people living in small regional towns and remote areas the opportunity to participate in performing arts shows and events. These grants support creative ways to develop and grow audiences at regional arts events.
What we can support?
- Initiatives that promote greater involvement and increase community attendance at regional performing arts events, particularly by groups that have been under represented
- Initiatives that help people from rural and remote communities to travel to regional centers for performing arts events that they otherwise may not be able to access
What we look for:
- Providing access to under-represented audience groups and those with geographical barriers
- Project planning and strategies to develop these target audiences
- Evaluation of previous audience development initiatives
- Community involvement and links to your local government cultural plan
Documents we need:
- A completed Lotterywest Grant Application Form
- Your organisation’s latest Annual Report (If you don’t have one, your AGM minutes and the most recent audited financial statements)
- A copy of your Constitution if you are a not-for-profit organisation
- If your group is unincorporated, there are other things we need from you. Please refer to what we need.
Please see Resources and Links for more information.