What are the online operating hours?
You can access Play Online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Prize payments may be delayed during public holidays. Draws close at varying times depending on the game and the time of year. See the games section for more information. Play Online entries will be disabled one minute prior to draw close for each game and draw.
Is there a difference in the cost of purchasing tickets through Play Online compared to a retail store?
No. All tickets cost the same regardless of whether you purchase through Play Online or from a Lotterywest retailer.
How do I download and install the Lotterywest App on my Android device?
You may have noticed that our Lotterywest App is not in the Play Store. However to ensure you're able to get up and running, we've put together this easy step-by-step guide to assist you in installing the app on your compatible Android device.
- Download the Lotterywest App on your Android
- Click on the downloaded file and a message stating 'Install blocked' will pop up. Select 'Settings' to continue
- Under 'Device administration' (which may be under 'Security'), tick the box for Unknown sources. This will allow you to install an app that is not in the Play Store
- Select 'Install' when prompted
How do I set up Lotterywest App notifications?
To get started, download or update to the latest version of the Lotterywest App, then follow the steps below:
- Open the app, and accept the permissions to allow your phone to receive notifications and then log in
- Swipe from the left on your mobile or tablet device to open the app menu, and then navigate down to Notifications. Here you have the flexibility to choose which notifications or game reminders you would like to receive
- If you’d like us to send you messages on your phone for upcoming special events and competitions, turn the toggle on for Notifications (this will turn green)
- You can also select to receive reminders for your favourite Lotterywest games by turning the toggle on for weekly reminders or higher value jackpots and events. It’s so easy! And the best part is - you can choose as many game reminders as you like
How can I turn on Lotterywest App notifications?
If you would like to turn on Lotterywest App notifications at a later time, you may need to update your permissions.
For iOS devices navigate to your Settings menu, click on Notifications, then locate Play Online (the Lotterywest App). From here you can swipe the toggle button to turn notifications on. After you’ve selected this, open the Lotterywest App and then choose the Notifications option in the menu to be able to select the notifications and game reminders of your choice.
For Android devices, you should be able to choose your notifications directly through the Lotterywest App. However if this does not work, open your Settings menu, then Sound and Notification, and then App Notifications. Find Play Online (the Lotterywest App) and check that ‘Block all’ is not enabled.
How do I use the ticket checker in-store?
See if you’re a winner by using the in-store ticket checker. They’re easy to use and you can find them in all of our stores. Simply scan the barcode, then wait for the beep and the message to follow. Check just one, or go to town and check them all!