Business Development Program
Each store is assigned a Business Development Officer. In one-on-one meetings, retailers are provided with the tools and knowledge to achieve sales growth through:
- Assistance with business planning
- In depth performance analysis of your business and our network
- Implementation of sales strategies
Find out more about the program.
Retail Incentives and Rewards
We offer retailers a variety of opportunities to assist in developing their business and maximising sales.
Our rewards programs are an opportunity for retailers and their staff to earn a range of incentives for business improvements and growth.
Our development events are designed to keep retailers up to date with retail and industry trends, and provide a forum to share ideas and insights.
Through our relationship with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of WA (CCI WA), retailers receive complimentary membership and access to CCI WA services, including employee relations advice and business expertise.
We assist retailers to maximise sales potential and attract more customers through our retail image standards by:
- Performing regular scheduled assessments in-store
- Providing a self-assessment checklist which outlines the key areas that are assessed
- Assistance with leveraging off Lotterywest marketing campaigns
- Improving the in-store customer experience