What we can support
- Initiatives that promote greater involvement and increase community attendance at regional performing arts events, particularly by groups that have been under represented
- Initiatives that help people from rural and remote communities to travel to regional centres for performing arts events that they otherwise may not be able to access
What we're looking for
- Providing access to under-represented audience groups and those with geographical barriers
- Project planning and strategies to develop these target audiences
- Evaluation of previous audience development initiatives
- Community involvement and links to your local government cultural plan
What we need from you
- A completed Lotterywest grant application form
- Your organisation’s latest Annual Report (If you don’t have one, your AGM minutes and the most recent audited financial statements)
- A copy of your Constitution if you are a not-for-profit organisation
If your group is unincorporated, there are other things we need from you. Find out more in our getting started section.
For a comprehensive list of tools and resources to guide you through the application process, visit the how to apply page.