Emergency Relief grants can help organisations providing people in urgent need with food, clothing, shelter, transport and other essentials.
What we can support
- Organisations that help those in critical need with the cost of food, clothing, shelter; transport or other needs. Up to 15% of the grant may be used to administer the emergency relief service.
- Understanding of the needs of the people you plan to support
- Links with other emergency relief agencies
- How you plan to manage and distribute the funds
- A budget detailing the total cost of the emergency relief service
- Capability to deliver the service and to manage the grant
- A working relationship with public hospitals (where emergency relief is provided to patients of public hospitals)
- We encourage joint proposals from service providers who work in the same region
Documents we need
- A completed Lotterywest Grant Application Form
- Your organisation’s latest Annual Report (if you don’t have one, your AGM minutes and the most recent audited financial statements)
- A copy of your Constitution or equivalent document (not required for Local Government Authorities)
- If your group is unincorporated, a not-for-profit company or a Trust, there are other things we need from you. Please refer to what we need.
Please see Resources and Links for more information.