What we can support
Funds to help those in critical need, towards the cost of food, clothing, shelter; transport or other needs. Up to 15% of the grant may be used to administer the emergency relief service.
What we’re looking for
- Understanding of the needs of the people you plan to support
- Links with other emergency relief agencies
- How you plan to manage and distribute the funds
- A budget detailing the total cost of the emergency relief service
- Capability to deliver the service and to manage the grant
- A working relationship with public hospitals (where emergency relief is provided to patients of public hospitals)
- We encourage joint proposals from service providers who work in the same region
What we need from you
- A completed Lotterywest grant application form
- Your organisation’s latest Annual Report (if you don’t have one, your AGM minutes and the most recent audited financial statements)
- A copy of your Constitution or equivalent document (not required for Local Government Authorities)
If your group is unincorporated, there are other things we need from you. Find out more in our getting started section.
For a comprehensive list of tools and resources to guide you through the application process, visit the how to apply page.